DoDo Events Intern
Pomellato - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
We are currently looking for an Events Intern for our DoDo Marketing team.
How you will contribute
The candidate will support the team in the following activities:
- Dodo CANVASS and Brand Events organization;
- Organization of animations and in store activities for Wholesale and Retail Channels;
- Strategical new opening Events organization;
- Events & partnerships with magazines (Italy and European countries);
- Management of external suppliers and agencies;
- Special projects and pop-up/temporary store projects and installations;
- Reports on events performance;
- New agencies and suppliers scouting.
Who you are
- Bachelor/Master Degree (preferably in Marketing/Communication)
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Eager to learn and self-motivated;
- Team work oriented.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the DoDo adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time