EMEA Emarketing & Analytics Specialist
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Support the eMarketing & Analytics Coordinator in the execution of the digital marketing strategy, understanding how this fits within Gucci broader marketing plans.
- Develop and execute detailed reports across channels on sales results, traffic and marketing data, in order to improve the performance marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Actively support the coordination of SEM, SEO, Affiliation and Paid Social projects.
- Keep track of marketing spending and manage administrative tasks.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
- Generate reports on omnichannel projects.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. digital merchandising and client services) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years in eCommerce marketing with solid experience in SEM, SEO, Affiliates and Paid Social channels.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong MS Office experience.
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Ads and SemRush or similar SEO/SEM tools, as well as product feed management platforms.
- Knowledge of the Europe eBusiness World.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of channel tracking and reporting suites.
- Preferable experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion industry.
- A collaborative and proactive team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the business and with external agencies
- Fluent both in Italian and English.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Full time