Forecasting & Sales Planning Manager
Gucci - Regular
To strengthen the Business Operation Planning department, we are looking for a
FORECASTING & SALES PLANNING MANAGER
In this position, you will manage and enhance the watch forecasting processes for novelties, current and one-shot products to minimize stock, improve time to market and maximize order fulfillment rate. You will be frequently in contact with the markets and with the Gucci headquarter in Milan. You will be in contact with the production team to adapt sales plans according to the production deliveries. You will be in charge of elaborating a new predictive model in order to improve the forecasts accuracy.
• Elaborate and validate the worldwide central monthly rolling forecasts by analyzing the historical sell-in data, DOS (directly operated stores) and wholesale sell-out data, market feedbacks and taking into consideration the seasonal and local trends.
• Cooperate with the team in Italy to obtain and integrate the DOS orders and remaining forecasts for the season.
• Work on a new predictive model integrating sell-out information.
• Participate with the merchandising team to the watches life cycle management (phasing IN and OUT), launches timing and clustering.
• Integrate in the monthly forecasts any possible variances in the launch plan of novelties that may significantly affect sales.
• Cooperate with the production team to the definition of the seasonal production plan to optimize monthly production capacity.
• Validate and discuss supplier’s performance, forecasts accuracy and time to market analysis.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent.
• Fluent in English . French and Italian are a strong plus.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Proficient in all Microsoft tools and excellent knowledge of Excel.
• Experience in a forecasting tool is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL and Access would be an asset.
• Very good analytical skills. Solutions and results oriented.
• Proactive and persevering, well organized.
- Full time