GINORI 1735 Demand Planner
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner, who will directly report to the Sales Export Manager, joining the team based in Sesto Fiorentino.
As a “Demand Planner”, you’ll be part of the “Sales Department” and you’ll manage demand planning activities and forecasting processes for new and existing products.
How you will contribute
Ginori 1735 Sales Forecast Management
- Develop and maintain a Sales Forecast process driven by BI data and Demand Planning needs
- Create, implement, and manage a Sales Forecast for key products, top customers, and regions
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Point out low turnover items and be proactive to propose new catalogue review
- Working close with the Sales, Marketing and Finance Departments to properly lead the demand planning process
- Working close with the Operations Department to match and maximize the Sales Department requests with the production capacity and stock levels
- Working close with the Sales Department to efficiently estimate the Production volumes for the launch of the new collections
- Monitoring the lead time working close with the Customer Service Department and the Operation Production Planning Department
- Monitor constantly variances demand compared to Budget/Forecast.
Stock level at WW Level management
- Define and implement inventory stocking level strategies in terms of optimization and efficacy
- Create, implement, and manage strategic inventory for key products, customers, and regions
- Review, analyze, maintain product safety stock parameters, in support of inventory and delivery targets
Top Commercial Partners’ Sell-out Analysis
- Be in touch proactively with the commercial partners to have constantly the sell-out details in terms of SKU, trends, and stock level
- Define and monitoring dedicate stock level for the commercial partner
- Develop and maintain a Sales Forecast process driven by BI data for the top commercial partners, both for 6 and 12 months, on a rolling base
Who you are
- Experienced in Demand Planning (at least five years) gained in manufacturing companies inside the Supply Chain area
- Graduate in Economics, Engineering or equivalent areas
- Passionate about the Interior Design/Home Industry
- Tech savvy, data-driven, with excellent analytical skills
- Well organized with strong communication and relationship skills
- Dynamic with a collaborative approach, decision maker and problem solver
- Expert in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel; PowerBI and Microsoft Dynamics AX expertise as a plus
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join Ginori 1735 adventure in a moment of transformation and become part of a team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time