GINORI 1735 - E-Commerce Data Entry
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities related to Ginori 1735 E-Commerce. You will provide crucial support to the E-Commerce Team and you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations, managing and uploading editorial and product content to conform to the site’s style guides and SEO best practices.
How you will contribute
- Data entry of product information, product specifications, pricing details on all active e-commerce sites and marketplaces
- Check SEO copywriting according to keyword analysis and semantic analysis for the product pages.
- Image upload for all active e-commerce sites and marketplaces.
- Ensure that images, product information, product specifications, pricing details, content and links are accurate and are always up to date.
- Complete and optimize database of our product information
- Daily check of the active E-commerce sites. Audit website and links for relevance and accuracy
- Removal of any unwanted, old, or irrelevant information.
- Upload of content for Google Business, Whatsapp Business, etc.
Who you are
- An expert with the use of all digital tools necessary for data entry activities
- Expert of most recent data entry software (CMS)
- Skilled in SEO copywriting
- Capable in the use of Photoshop
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and work to time constraints
- Attentive to details and accuracy of information
- A collaborative individual and a great team player, able to engage with multiple and diverse colleagues and stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to work independently to achieve the department’s goals as well as in team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written. French knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time