Ginori 1735 - Junior Controller
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
You will be part of our Finance & Administration Team in Sesto Fiorentino and you will be supporting the industrial controlling activities to guarantee a clear control and continuous improvement of the company’s economic and financial results.
How you will contribute
- Support on calculation/review of standard costs for materials, labour and overheads
- Ensure the monitoring and controlling of the production costs and analysis of the production variances
- Monthly and yearly analysis, reporting, budgeting according to Company deadlines
- Provide support to financial and operations management monitoring volumes, efficiencies, productivity, waste, focusing on indicators and margins per department/function or products
- Create and maintain structural and ad hoc analyses and reports, interfacing with IT Team for Business Intelligence development
- Support on sales analysis, pricing and costing policies
- Monitor of company performance and support in identification of any corrective actions to support business
Who you are
- A graduate in Economics or Managerial Engineering
- Preferably with previous experience as Industrial Controller in industrial company or in structured international companies
- A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- With excellent analytical skills and experience with complex data management
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- A good team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Preferably knowledgeable with Microsoft AX
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time