GUCCI: Capacity Planning Staff (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
- Take charge of the Photo Studio projects, scheduling the photo shoots based on the agreed deadlines.
- Request the availability of the products and take into account their entry into the studio and their return, in collaboration with the different showrooms and the photo studio warehouse.
- Call photographers and tailors according to the planned activities and assign them the images to be taken, in accordance with the Studio Manager, verifying the respect of the program after the shoot.
- Coordinate with the Photo Studio Production for the spaces and equipment needs, with the art direction for the project briefing, with the post production for the image’s delivery and deadlines.
- Identify and promptly share any project-related doubt.
- Gather deadline and briefing information from the client/department.
- Share photography status and planning information with the project stakeholders.
- Organize and coordinate periodic alignments on issues related to images or products.
- Manage and update the projects in the Photo Studio asset production software.
- Good Excel and Outlook.
- Good English.
- Organizing skills, time, and priority management skills. Good responsiveness to change.
- Teamwork focused.
- Previous experience in the field of fashion, or in photography management, or in project management are welcome.
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers. If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time