GUCCI Consumer Analytics & Insights Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Milano Firenze - Italy
- Perform and distribute periodical consumer management analysis, monitoring consumer KPIs (i.e. acquisition, retention, reactivation, data capture, demographic insights, etc.)
- Provide to top executives and regional management consumers trends and analysis.
- Support on advanced segmentation and propensity modeling for marketing activities, i.e. direct marketing campaigns, retail events, clienteling programs, providing suggestions and guidelines to regional teams across all CRM channels.
- Measure and analyze return and effectiveness of marketing activities, i.e. run ROI, LTV or propensity to buy/churn analysis for direct marketing, special projects etc.
- Work cross functionally with other company areas to develop ad hoc analysis on specific projects.
- Support the evolution of company analytics capabilities and tools, developing new reports and enhancing existing tools.
- Successful studies in economy, statistics or business related disciplines
- Around 2/3 years’ working experience preferable in marketing or retail in a similar role. Nice to have an omnichannel client knowledge
- Excellent analytical and statistical abilities and attention to details
- Business acumen
- Fluent in both oral & written English
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of CRM Business Intelligence and analytics tools is recommended (i.e. MicroStrategy, Tableau, BO, etc.)
- Knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Experience and knowledge on communication and presentation skills, problem solving capacities
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Willing to integrate into company culture and support the team in daily tasks and reaching the objectives of the area
- Full time