GUCCI Consumer Analytics & Insights Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Milano Firenze - Italy
- Work on omnichannel consumer behavior analysis to provide insights and recommendations to corporate and regional stakeholders.
- Support on advanced segmentation and propensity modeling for marketing activities, i.e. direct marketing campaigns, retail events, clienteling programs, providing insights to regional teams across all CRM channels.
- Support marketing campaigns from target definition to post campaign analysis to measure and analyze return and effectiveness, i.e. run ROI, Lifetime Value or propensity to buy/churn analysis for direct marketing, emailing marketing, special projects, etc.
- Work cross functionally with other company areas to develop ad hoc analysis on specific projects.
- Support the evolution of company analytics capabilities and tools, developing new analysis and enhancing existing tools.
- Successful studies in economy, statistics or business related disciplines
- Around 2/3 years’ working experience preferable in marketing or retail in a similar role; previous experience with marketing campaigns analysis is recommended.
- Nice to have an omnichannel client knowledge
- Excellent analytical and statistical abilities and attention to details
- Business acumen
- Fluent in both oral & written English
- Excellent Excel skills are required. Solid experience with CRM Business Intelligence and analytics tools is recommended (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc.); Knowledge of R or Python is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge on communication and presentation skills capacities; excellent PowerPoint skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving approach.
- Willing to integrate into company culture and support the team in daily tasks and reaching the objectives of the area
- Full time