GUCCI CORPORATE ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - START DATE 27/01/2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from JANUARY 27TH 2020, we will offer two internship opportunities in or HQ in Florence as:
- Corporate Architectural Services Department Internship.
What will you learn with us?
1. Presence at the project coordination meetings
2. Annotation of salient elements for the development of the project
3. Writing / printing of project documents
4. Drawing activities for design and / or variant hypotheses
5. Collection and filing of project documents
What are the basics?
- Diploma of surveyor or degree in Architecture / Engineering
- Technical knowledge in the building sector
- Ability to use graphic software such as Autocad / Rhyno / Photoshop / Acrobat and others
- Knowledge in the computation of building / plant works
- Minimum knowledge of building / urban / plant engineering regulations
- Predisposition to proactivity and flexibility
- Preparation for team working
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time