GUCCI Corporate & Industrial Activities Cost & Inventory Accounting Staff
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
• Assemble and verify the industrial cost for Gucci and its subsidiaries.
• Manage the Pricing archive, from which the sales price development must be derived.
• Analyze the variances of Costing.
• Manage inventory of warehouse goods and record periodic destruction.
• Check the inventory of the subcontractors and check the relative warehouses.
• Degree in Accounting or Economics, Commerce or similar.
• Good knowledge of Excel and computer systems in general (AS400 in particular, STEALTH)
• Previous similar work experience (warehouse-related), better in large companies.
• Good disposition for teamwork.
• Attitude to work by priority and according to the directives assigned.
- Full time