GUCCI Corporate Senior E-Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Develop, plan and execute dedicated eMerchandising strategies for assigned departments, that have a predominant online business penetration vs retail. Main focus will be: Jewelry&Watches, Beauty, Traffic Builders
- Ensure high efficiency (business and brand equity) and timely planning (at corporate and regional levels) of ad hoc cross category (all cat but kids) pages. Main focus will be: cross category projects and special capsules, Gifts pages as far as product selection is concerned
- Accountable for new channels ad hoc digital eMerch strategy elaboration and execution. Main focus will be: Gucci App and Concession launches coordination
- Execution of efficient and coordinated product push plan by defining the Global Festivity Calendar, key gifting moments and product themes related to each festivity and elaborate a dedicated Kick off document to provide regions with guidelines ensuring a coherent CJ among the different digital touch points (Homepage, Category grid, eCard, Gucci App, Social Media).
- Coordinated collaboration with WW Content and Corporate eMerchandising team for recurrent update, create a proactive activity retroplan on all touch points (content, WW and regional eMerch, CID, client engagement..).
- Cross category and Special Projects Capsules and Gift product selection, Briefing to the WW Content and VM and definition of products & assets priority. Final revision and approval of the capsule/grids pages.
- Delivering the eCards strategy planning: creation of the eCard library and linking strategy, work closely within the team for designing of the eCard masterplan (WW & regional) in conjunction with the rest of the Collection communication plan with an holistic point of view
- Homepage Guideline elaboration for any of the Gifting moments and special capsules
- Gucci App product selection for the Grids for new collection launches and new projects, editorial imagery prioritization, recurrent update of product selection and maintenance.
- Licenses & Traffic Builders (Eyewear, Watches & Jewelry, Silks & Soft Accessories, Decor). Roll out of the Launch plan by package, asset priority, product themes prioritization, coordination within the WW eCard master plan. Ad Hoc Special projects coordination and roll out
- Beauty: Product launch coordination among Beauty Digital Merchandising, WW Merchandising, Regional eMerchandiser, Marcomm and consumer management; Roll out of the Launch plan by market, Beauty Calendar update, DEM plan, asset prioritization
- Social Media coordination: organic posting product and asset prioritization providing guidance on linking strategy
The Corporate Senior eMerchandiser has strong knowledge of product merchandising principles, understands e-commerce rules and business, has interest in the digital landscape with a knowledge in the Fashion Luxury world.
Creative and passionate with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Previous solid experience of at least 4 years in Retail/Luxury Retail in Merchandising or Buying. eCommerce experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skill and nice to have proficiency in Google Analytics
- Passion for the fashion industry, commercial awareness with knowledge of competitors
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and work internally across all teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time