GUCCI Data Scientist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute
- You will develop data science projects by collaborating with different areas of the business and deploy them in a production environment using machine learning stacks.
- You will also be involved in knowledge sharing with other data scientists in the team to create robust and innovative solutions and a strong sense of community.
- You will identify, manipulate, aggregate and explore relevant data sources to perform statistical analyses and "deep dives" to understand business problems at stake.
- You will design, implement, measure and take ownership of solutions, that you will present and discuss with business stakeholders.
- You will follow research literature and test new approaches to tackle complex business problems and you will share and discuss the findings with the entire team.
- You will be learning new skills in statistics, machine learning, programming and data visualization and adapt them to the specificity of the luxury industry.
We are looking for candidates with 2-3 years of experience as Data scientist with the following skills:
- Solving problems with machine learning algorithms (Random Forests, boosting algorithms, clustering, time series forecasting models...)
- Data exploration, data quality assessment and cleansing
- Developing clean, well documented and tested code
- Collaborate well in a team environment
- Sensitive to users’ needs to understand the problems at stake
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- English spoken and written mandatory
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks is a plus
- Full time