GUCCI Digital Content Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
The Digital Content specialist will be part of a team whose main responsibilities are:
- Create product and editorial content
- Support the content planning and owning the execution for the seasonal launches
- Facilitate sharing information and good practices between the regional eCommerce teams and Global Digital to balance strategical brand objectives and regional commercial needs.
- Set up regional catalogs for each collection launch (experience with a Content Management System as a plus).
- Prepare and keep up-to-date the regional product assortment.
- Draft mock-ups and create landing pages for marketing campaigns (Adobe Illustrator and InDesign knowledge as a plus).
- Ensure quality content is published and maintained across all the digital touchpoints.
- Support, share good practices and know-how with the Regional eCommerce Teams (e.g. new product launches, special projects).
- Support the product development teams in maintaining and improving the Gucci.com user experience as well as improving the internal back-office workflows.
- Work with specific departments or external partners in preparing and monitoring translations and photos.
- Help in creating a positive culture where helping and asking for help is second-nature.
- 2+ year Digital Experience with focus on content management. Experience with a CMS platform (Hybris WCMS knowledge is considered a plus)
- Background in Fashion Luxury industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop is considered a plus
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- Customer-centric sensibility
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Fluency in both Italian and English considered a must
- Full time