GUCCI Digital Data Analyst
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
He/she will be carrying on the following activities:
- On an ongoing basis, assess the health of the e-business via key indicators and identify emerging trends timely. Perform advanced clickstream analysis.
- Perform Clients and Prospects analysis based on online behavior. Connect to Consumer Insights and Consumer Campaign departments to integrate online data into corporate analysis, supporting an omni-channel Client Strategy.
- With team leader, monitor demographic, behavioral and attitudinal shifts that can impact business. Hypothesize potential impacts and how to address.
- Drill down on eCommerce KPIs and layer this with additional insights (e.g. usability testing, client profiling, agency reviews), to determine underlying factors that are influencing business performance at regional level.
- Report on omni-channel KPIs. Drill down on performance to provide deeper insights.
- Analyze conversion rate optimization activities, such as A/B testing and Heatmaps, in close collaboration with Agile teams.
- Explore new and existing digital analytics assets to improve the time-to- insights and reduce manual work in data processing.
- Manipulating data from multiple data sources to identify business insights.
- Build Power Point presentations for major Company meetings – such as Strategic Plan, WW Digital Summit - as well as presentations to update/inform Top Management and Shareholder on digital performance/activities.
- 3/4 years web analytics working experience in eCommerce.
- Graduated with Economics or Management Engineering or Information Technology Engineering or Statistics.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and process qualitative / quantitative data
- Advanced use of Google Analytics 360 for an eCommerce Business (use of Segments, Custom Dimensions, enhanced eCom dimensions and metrics, Custom Reports).
- Familiarity in one or more of the following technologies/tools is a plus: Google Cloud Platform, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Google DataStudio, Python, SQL.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience on A/B Testing and Heatmaps tools as a preferred skill.
- Experience on CRM Analysis is a preferred skill.
- Proficient in English and Italian (both written and spoken)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Ability to create and manage cross functional relationships
- Autonomy and a strong sense of responsibility
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Full time