Gucci Digital Designer
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Evaluate current website and digital products based on both live data collection and insights;
- Create a culture of continuous user-experience research and testing in the product team and lead its implementation;
- Concept creation for current and future business needs;
- Create interaction and visual design experiments in collaboration with developers and then proceed immediately to test them;
- Participate in the WW Gucci Digital UI and UX communities of practice for cross-pollination and for common tools and methodology alignment;
- 3+ years experience, preferably digital creative agency experience.
- Proficient in English.
- Dedicated to a path of self-improvement as a professional in UX/UI Design
- Degree in Design with concentration in Digital, Visual or Graphic Design, or equivalent experience in Interaction Design (IxD) or User Experience (UX).
- Able to get passionate for other people ideas, owning them regardless of the source
- Knowledge of current UX trends and best practices
- Incremental approach in problem solving
- Proficient with Sketch, InvsionApp, Adobe Creative Cloud tools, mainly Photoshop
- Familiar with Prototyping tools and services.
- Passionate about Fashion and Luxury
- Enjoy working in a highly international environment
- Positive, collaborative, enthusiastic and able to take initiatives with a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of accessibility and usability design for the web
- Full time