GUCCI Digital Designer
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Corporate Image Department Team is seeking a Digital graphic designer.
The role is based in Milan, home to many corporate departments of our company.
The Corporate Image Department has continuous interaction with all other corporate teams and provides the creativity for both internal and external communication.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
- Ideation and creation of digital assets such as websites, in-app activation, social media contents, Fashion Show communication materials, eCards and others.
- Art Direction of the creativity made by our suppliers
- Art Direction of the eCard team
- OOH digital activities
- Support in the realization of online and offline Graphic projects (adv – pos / pr / printed tools / web banners / other)
- Educational background preferably in the arts
- Previous experience in a luxury brand will be appreciated
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office apps
- Usage of iOS
- Optional: knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends
- Great knowledge of eastern and western social networks (IG, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo…)
- Excellent propensity for teamwork
- Full time