Gucci Digital Product Manager (Milano/Firenze)
Gucci - Regular
FIRENZE - Italy
What We Offer
• We are journeying towards product-oriented teams and are aligned around customer-first experiences.
• We collaborate directly with business stakeholders.
• We value adaptability, organizing around empowered teams, agile & lean thinking.
• We are moving towards a global architecture that will free us to innovate in our unique sector.
• We offer a beautiful and productive work environment.
- Responsible for developing and owning a first in class vision for our Omnichannel strategy.
- Responsible for the value of the O2O product impact, from a quantitative and qualitative point of view
- Continuously evolve the O2O product backlog, prioritizing value based on market, business and customer opportunities . Grooming the backlog for Sprint Planning, ensuring its clarity for all levels of the organisation
- Clearly communicate the product vision, strategy and priorities, as well as benefits and outcomes to a wide spectrum of audiences from internal stakeholders and product development teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver unique experiences that continuously add value.
- Manage a complex ecosystem of stakeholders, mainly Global Retail, Global Client Services, Global Client Engagement, Global Digital, and the same functions in the Regional teams
- Partner with Regional teams to identify new business opportunities based on learnings and taking into consideration Regional nuances.
- Ensure that the solutions developed are Viable, Valuable, Usable and Feasible.
- Monitor industry developments in the retail space with a focus on luxury industry and disruptive online businesses.
- Develop deep understanding of how customer behaviors are evolving and how it changes the meaning of luxury servicing.
- Participate and on occasion lead in business case development.
- Update main stakeholders and Regional teams on a quarterly basis on evolutions, fostering rich, valuable and data-driven discussions on the next O2O Product evolutions and strategic focus
- BE an advocate for customers.
- Embrace using Agile methodologies, developing product iteratively by looping feedback
- Improve the capabilities of the product development organization and contribute to the overall positioning of Gucci Digital within the Gucci world
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian preferred.
- Broad knowledge of the retail industry and ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile development environment.
- Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sound judgement and analytical mindset. Experience in making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive in providing new ideas and solutions as well as incorporating constructively other’s ideas and feedback.
- Full time