GUCCI EMEA eCommerce Analyst
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
- Manage the EMEA eCommerce dashboard that crosses all functions: Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations with a priority focus on Business Collect, analyze and review quantitative and qualitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement. Deliver strategic analyses and presentations that guide executive decision-making around key business projects at a WW level and new concepts/opportunities.
- Perform analyses and submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business.
- Capture eCommerce KPIs and analyze trends over time
- Track trends within the business vs. the e-commerce market
- Define and monitor in partnership with the e-commerce team, the KPIs for each area and create standardized dashboard reports
- Engage with the e-commerce team to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required by senior business management
- Interact with eMarketing team to cross business data with Marketing insights.
- Manage report and performance by device, making recommendations for site optimization based on KPIs
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analysis of homepage, landing page and creative tests as well as the shopping funnel to optimize online marketing and site merchandising efforts;
- Research and provide competitive insight to the team in organized reports
- Provide insight into business and industry trends and identify opportunity/risk areas
- Share KPIs and review KPIs in partnership with the Worldwide Digital team
- Develop relationships with counterparts at a WW level
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics);
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, reporting, modeling or similar work;
- Experience eCommerce industry with the ability to identify trends and recognize patterns;
- Experience developing and analyzing business strategies and executing projects and processes across departments;
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality to move the business forward; this means being resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker;
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities;
- Detailed oriented and meticulous about capturing accurate data in a consistent manner;
- Advanced in Excel and Power Point; experience building sensitivity models, combining large datasets (i.e. customer data), using advanced Excel functions;
- Effective communicator with the ability to present information in a compelling manner using charts, graphs and tables;
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Web Analytics tools;
- Retail and e-commerce experience is preferred;
- Limited technical knowledge is also a plus (html, tag management, basic site front end layer code);
- Problem-solving skills with passion to deliver high quality business analysis and insights;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Fluency in English and Italian required; knowledge of a third language is a plus.
- Full time