GUCCI EMEA Emarketing & Analytics Manager
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
- Develop annual traffic plan and revenue projections based on online marketing assumptions for the European and Middle Eastern business (26 countries – 6 languages).
- Define and implement digital marketing plan and strategies with full budget accountability to drive qualified traffic to Gucci.com through SEM, SEO, and affiliates channels aiming to increase ROI and Conversion Rate through a data-driven approach.
- Work closely with regional eMerchandising team to support Product Marketing initiatives through performance marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with regional Marketing & Communication team to plan paid social media campaigns according to eCommerce needs.
- Analyze and report on optimization results.
- Co-ordinate with regional Client Services and Consumer Engagement team to develop tailored 1:1 activities targeting qualified clients.
- Recommend, test and deploy eMarketing channels that are currently not implemented at Gucci.
- Identify opportunities to exploit market developments using web analytic tools
- Track competitors and specific benchmarks – both in the luxury space and best-in-class retailers. Present learning and best practices on a quarterly basis across the organization – regions and functions (Marketing & Communication, Tech, Client Services and Finance)
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in eCommerce marketing with deep channel experience – SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email.
- Knowledge of the Europe eBusiness World.
- Previous work experience in Product eCommerce.
- Proven analytical skills; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SemRush or similar SEO/SEM tools as well as product feed management platform.
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Can effectively communicate rationale to senior management.
- Fluent both in Italian and English.
- Previous experience on Russian and Middles East eCommerce markets is a plus.
- Full time