GUCCI EMEAIR Consumer Analytics and Campaigns Intern
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
What will you learn with us?
- Collect and extract large and different data sets due to the peculiarity of the region
- Manage large amounts of data supporting different processes within the Consumer Management area
- Increase the ability to work with different professional IT tools
- Weekly, monthly and YTD data extraction activities
- Performances and trend analysis
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative feedback from sub-regions and retail
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university with successful studies in Management, Business, Economics, Statistics (only University Internship will be activated)
- Previous educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
- Good Microsoft Office tools proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2019 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates) The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time