GUCCI Employee Engagement Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Implement programs and initiatives to support a company culture that enables employees to feel connected, thrive, be inspired and do their best work each day.
- Drive the launch and adoption of the new internal communication platform (Workplace by Facebook), scoping and adding new features;
- Scout and develop compelling content from throughout the organization, by helping employees express their voice;
- Manage employee events from concept to production;
- Share regular quantitative and qualitative reports analyzing KPIs;
- Work closely with all levels and functions of the organization (HR, Corporate Image department), with the Regions and with our colleagues in the Kering Group.
- is passionate about people and organizations;
- is curious and up-to-date on the most interesting practices and trends on employee engagement and experience, someone who actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different idea to come up with creative yet effective solutions;
- builds connection easily and is a natural influencer;
- has a hands on approach, gets things done, raises the bar for performance and takes accountability for own actions;
- has a global mindset with international background;
- has 2-3 years experience in communications, social media, HR practices and/or change management;
- fluent in English (mandatory), Italian (good level) , French or Chinese a plus;
- 10% travels required.
- Full time