Gucci - Regular
Gucci Executive Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
ROLE MISSION The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Digital SVP in the organization of daily activities. The role will be responsible to enhance executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support, managing multiple projects and conducting other duties as assigned. The Executive Assistant will support the Digital SVP in her critical day-to-day operations, including organizing meetings and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, as well as special projects as necessary.
- Efficient management of the agenda through detailed and proactive planning of meetings, calls, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Ensuring that the Digital SVP is briefed appropriately for all meetings with relevant correspondence, presentations and referring to a relevant member of the Senior Leadership Team in her absence.
- Acting as the first-line contact for the Digital SVP ensuring that all queries are dealt with discretely and professionally.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Taking responsibility for confidential secretarial, administration and clerical duties including calendar management.
- Coordinating all internal and external hospitality for meetings of the Global Digital department
- Supporting HR, Reception and various other departments as deemed appropriate.
- Support business trips for department members: flights, taxis and hotel bookings.
- Processing expenses for the SVP and approvals for the team.
- Manage invoice approvals for the department, including recharges from GAI.
- Update the budget with invoices and tracking vs. targets.
- Acting as the point of contact with third party service providers
- Responsible for ad hoc project as assigned
- Order office supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient IT literacy skills, including a thorough understanding of the MS Office suite with advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Capable of building strong relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain sustained efficiency and effectiveness in performance, particularly when under pressure and with a heavy workload
- Ability to balance priorities and multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, driven, proactive and well organized
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Excellent time management skills & impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task.
- A client service-focused approach, interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner at all times
- Strong professional discretion and ability to handle confidential or sensitive information.
- Full time