GUCCI Finance Controlling Project Coordinator Brand & Customer Engagement
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Working with and coordinate other members of the MarComms department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Act as a point of contact between Finance dept. and MarComms dept., serving as a liaison between internal and external parties, including regional offices colleagues.
- Supporting role in the development, monitoring and regular review of MarComms costs evolution in order to anticipate the main impact vs latest forecast.
- Project manager for the implementation of key procedures and controls on MarComms department.
- Contribute to assess the ROI for key Marcomm initiatives
- Consolidate data received from different Countries and Regions
- University degree in Economics
- At least 3/4 years of experience in Audit or Control
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details
- High discretion due to the management of sensitive information
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent English communication skills
- Full time