GUCCI Global Client Services Director
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Reporting to the Global Gucci 9 Vice President, the Global Client Services Director will be heading the central teams of global client services department. The position has a direct impact on the brand image, customer loyalty, business results and development of strategic plans.
With Gucci 9 being in the intersection of providing an innovative global remote client experience, service to internal stakeholders and in parallel generating distinct revenue streams, the Global Client Services Director will be responsible for:
- driving overall business results,
- assuring industry leadership in the quality of the remote client experience,
- setting objectives and leading the remote omnichannel clienteling initiatives and results by leveraging on the expertise and tools of the Gucci 9 WW community,
- the ownership and execution of the Gucci SFSC roadmap and of all related systems and tools,
- establishing a clear, comprehensive, and insightful Voice of Client monitoring through the complete ecosystem of tools and inputs (NPS e-comm and phone, SF qualitative and quantitative data, surveys etc)
- brining constant innovation, new channels of communication, testing of new approaches and supporting the deployment of new projects.
Through effective leadership of the central client service teams and a highly effective cross-department communication and collaboration, the Global Client Services Director will ensure the successful implementation of agreed upon action plans, implementation of long term strategy and roadmap and operational excellence across the board.
The Global Client Services Director’s role is instrumental in articulating the overall Gucci 9 strategy, aligning internal stakeholders behind it and overall positioning of Gucci 9.
• Lead the execution of WW and Regional Client Service departments strategy by driving and enhancing workflows, procedures, and policies to deliver a best-in-class
Omnichannel customer experience and maximize the business opportunities.
• Align with regional and global management on insights and action plans and provide the business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on regional customer service performances.
• Supervise the developments of technology programs and the integrations for
SF/Odigo/Logepal/PF and other digital interactions tools supported by the Project
Management team and external vendors
• Partner with key departments within the organization (Retail, IT, consumer
management, eCommerce, Insights and Analytics, Client Engagement Merchandising, Finance….) to optimize existing client profitability and customer loyalty through cross functional business planning.
• Design and create project work plans to meet evolving needs and requirements,
identifying resources and assigning individual responsibilities.
• Enhance the Gucci customer experience through the proactive management of the VIP and high value client relationships.
• In partnership with the eCommerce and Retail Departments, research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches to support business growth.
• Develop and leverage client engagement through new process and activities that elevate the brand's presence in key markets and support client acquisition and retention.
• Organize, structure, lead and animate a community of Client Services Trainers and Client Experience Managers and ambassadors across all Client Services hubs.
• In partnership with the Global Client Services Business Intelligence Manager, generate and review periodic reports on customers services KPIs, customer buying behavior and order to cash cycle ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness, and integrity of all information
• Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new technologies collaborating with vendors and 3rd party partners on all matters of project implementation.
• Manage and monitor the Global Client Services budget and staff planning in
partnership with Finance.
• Proactively detect, identify, and manage potential crisis.
• Orchestrate, monitor, and ensure that the workflow between the central structure, the regional hubs and internal group stakeholders are consistently led according to strategic priorities and agreed timelines.
• Initiate key innovation projects (determine scope, deliverables, and budget) in
partnership with the Client Services Project Management team.
• Provide leadership for the team, motivating them to deliver the best level of service to our global customers.
• Define and set individual objectives in partnership with the managerial team, identify the training needs, manage the workforce planning, and career path development.
• Manage, follow, and challenge a team of varying size throughout seasonal fluctuations to ensure a smooth running of the service and the optimization of processes to reach SLA/KPIs.
• Inspire the Client Services team providing them with insights on tone of voice and leading by example in terms of behavior and knowledge, dynamism, and professionalism.
• Significant experience in client experience background, at least 10 years with 5 years in similar roles
• Knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM System is required
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong proven leadership skills, managing and developing teams, directly and indirectly
• Project Management skills, including strong planning and execution skills
• International experience and strong cultural sensitivity.
• Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is appreciated
- Full time