GUCCI Global Social Media Strategist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the development and execution of social community growth and engagement strategies through a variety of social channels, with a key focus on Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
- Responsible for the ongoing social media management of one brand page, including content planning and posting.
- With the support of external agencies, coordinate the production of insights report with a daily, weekly and monthly cadence, and in occasion of special initiatives, shows and events.
- Coordinate the social listening and crisis management agency, and transform sentiment data into actionable insights and strategic initiatives.
- Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on social media.
- Implement social media first ideas for new brand initiatives based on audience insights, channel performance, current trends and understanding of marketing and business objectives.
- Provide onsite social media coverage support and management during shows and events; coordinate the execution of live streams and innovative digital experience solutions.
- Handle the development of AR and interactive digital projects (i.e. filters) with the support of relevant internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Contribute in the exploration and evaluation of new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations for optimization and efficiency.
- Support the regional and local teams to execute effective localized initiatives and ensure global coordination.
- 5+ years of Social Media/Digital media experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and create reports used to provide insight to key stakeholders
- Organized, detail oriented with a fine eye
- Fluent English speaker
- Empathic, collaborative, the ideal candidate has significant proactive problem solving skills and the ability to work in team
- Full time