GUCCI Hats and Gloves Product Development Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and gain experience while supporting and assisting the Gucci H&G Product Development Team in activities concerning product and collection.
How you will contribute
- Participate in product development process for products managed by Hats & Gloves department
- Support the Hats&Gloves Collection Development team in translating ideas of Design Office in products
- Tracking development schedule with accurate technical details (material, size, colors) using the internal PLM system and MS Office tools (focus on Excel)
- Fill-in and update line lists for each collection
- Manage technical product data sheets
Who you are
- College/University degree in fashion/textile field
- Fluent in Italian both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of PLM will be considered an advantage
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Passionate about Luxury Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time