GUCCI In Store VM - Bicester
Gucci - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
- Ensure products display according to the company image standards and current guidelines and also propose looks for mannequins to the WW visual team
- Check windows and store maintenance and environment, ensuring that lighting, props and furniture are in excellent conditions. Reorder props and visual merchandising tools where necessary and constantly monitor the stock of the tools
- Partner with merchandising team to prepare and execute store zoning and product rotation
- Partner with Store Managers, Department Managers and the store staff to effectively support current business trends with visual needs making sure key products are selected and well displayed and always communicating with merchandising team
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback after each rotation with the merchandising team and with WW visual and – upon their validation of the display itself – share the report with the store staff who have to help maintaining the display as well.
- Implement and ensure visual displays merchandising integrity leading up to, and during a business event (new launches, new collections)
- Prepare the previously selected merchandise to be displayed in the windows and manage the product change for every rotation
- Discuss the rotations and implement the store zonings for each product category in close collaboration with the store staff and merchandising team, proposing alternative products in case of product shortage and validating the zoning with the merchandising team and WW visual
- Ongoing training of store staff in visual merchandising standards (such as permanent and seasonal visual merchandising guidelines)
- Previous experience in a Visual Merchandiser role within luxury retail
- A strong creative hand with the ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
- Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast and constantly changing environment
- High level of organization and coordination with different departments at any level of the company
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time
- United Kingdom