GUCCI INTERNSHIP GENERAL ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY – START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the General Accounting Department as Accounting Intern.
What will you learn with us?
- How to manager the accounting for collection of stores
- How to manage the accounting for costs / revenues
- How to manager the reconciliation of cash accounts and banks
- Closing Accrual
- How to archive documents
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Economy;
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in English;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com;
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team;
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates);
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Internship's Tutor and HR.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time