GUCCI INTERNSHIP INDIRECT CHANNEL OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE JANUARY 27th 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Indirect Channel Department based in Milan plays a crucial role in placing products’ offer consistent with the clientele needs in order to reach the maximum channel performance potential.
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer 2 internship opportunities in the team dedicated to the channel of Travel Retail and Outlet.
What will you learn with us?
- Lear how to analyze performances and propose actions based on figures;
- Learn more about the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPI) used;
- Learn more about the specific dynamics of these channels;
- How to run quantitative and qualitative analysis on the product category and latest trends;
- Learn more about the specific clientele and business;
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship, with successful studies in Management, Economics or Finance; Major in Fashion & Luxury fields will be considered a plus.
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- Passions for fashion and Gucci.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in December 2019 & January 2020 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with the Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time