GUCCI INTERNSHIP MERCHANDISING DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE JANUARY 27th 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Merchandising Department based in Florence and Milan plays a crucial role in addressing the creative flow to the clientele needs in order to develop products consistent with the brand identity reaching the maximum performance potential.
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity as follows:
- Small Leather goods Retail Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Small Leather goods & Belts Collection Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Outlet Retail Merchandising Internship – Florence
- Jewelry Collection Merchandising Internship - Milan
- Merchandising Business Analyst Internship - Milan
What will you learn with us?
- Lear how to analyze performances and propose actions based on figures;
- How to develop product sensibility for the category assigned;
- Learn more about the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPI) used in merchandising;
- Learn more about Retail and Collection merchandising role and merchandising work flow;
- How to run quantitative and qualitative analysis on the product category and competitors;
- Learn more about how to run competitors benchmark analysis;
- Learn more about all the material developed and used during the sales campaigns.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Economics or Finance; Major in Fashion & Luxury fields will be considered a plus.
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad;
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus;
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- Passions for fashion and Gucci.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in December 2019 and January 2020 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time