GUCCI Internship Opportunities - Digital
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Digital teams based in Milan and Florence play a crucial role in shaping the Digital Strategy of the company and delivers innovative and unique communication campaigns.
Starting from the May 24th 2021, we will onboard one internship for each of the following team:
Digital Software & Mobile Development internship - Flexible Location Milan or Florence
What you will learn with us?
- Features of a global e-commerce system
- Best practices of professional software development
- Knowledge of agile digital organization principles
- Complexities of multi-channel sales and customer relationship flows
- UI Design basics
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation with successful studies in Software Engineer
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in April 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview the same day.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time