GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - DIGITAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE (MILAN) START DATE 21 NOVEMBER
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st, 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Digital Client Experience Team
- Be involved in the idea generation and development of new digital and omnichannel client experiences
- Coordinate the launch of digital client journeys and client engagement strategies for key commercial moments and brand initiatives
- Prepare monthly analysis on business performance of key client experience and digital & omnichannel services offered to Gucci clients, for top management target audience
- Develop client feedback reports based on existing company tools
- Build structured and insightful client experience benchmarks on best practices of the industry and beyond
- Collect insights from the regional teams on new trends, new experiences and new features
What will you learn with us?
- Enhance your understanding of business and client strategies
- Strengthen your capability to execute plans in a cross-functional environment
- Increase project management skills
- Manage collection of data and preparation of consolidated reports (e.g., client behaviors, client feedbacks, business performance)
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business, Fashion Management, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in November 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time