GUCCI IT Vendor & Licences Specialist
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates and implements processes, procedures and systems for tracking and analyzing software, from requisition through retirement.
- Account for the IT assets throughout the enterprise utilizing tools to manage all assets within the organization
- Develop and conduct training as needed for use by department level staff to maintain inventory.
- Verify, enter, and adjust equipment IT asset management data in a variety of forms, schedules, and reports.
- Track entire life-cycle management for each asset in order to maintain warranty information, refresh date, and end of life data information.
- Work directly with BIT Service Manger to maintain 100 percent inventory accuracy.
- Develop written plans, policies, and procedures to document processes to support the asset management lifecycle.
- Conduct inventory audit and develop process and procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate deeply with our Accounting and Finance teams with regard to software and vendor audits, invoices, and reconciliation and license counts.
- Collaborate deeply with our Indirect Procurement team with regard to t&c management, contracts’ renewal and request for proposal
- Provide asset financial forecasting and support during the IT budget process
- Provides strategic, multi-year roadmap planning and budget planning
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science, information technology, engineering
Knowledge & Experience
- Acute awareness of the Asset Management Lifecycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies supporting asset management processes
- Knowledge of CMDB relationships in an ITSM platform, especially ServiceNow
- Have understanding and working knowledge of ITIL principles and practices
- Knowledge of security, control, and auditing
- Experience handling vendor relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Experience analyzing information for budgeting, software compliance, and cost comparisons.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Ability to create and improve processes within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strategic thinker who can foresee and plan for global growth of local initiatives.
- Full time