GUCCI Men’s Ready to Wear Technical Product Developer
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
How you will contribute
- Create model, final product and DiBa in the system
- Create and print tracking tags and pass DiBa to pattern makers
- Update DiBa during the process
- Input material consumption in the system
- Collaborate with accessories purchasing department in order to map all missing material codes and to order missing accessories
- Collaborate with fabrics purchasing department in order to track order delivery
- Create colour charts, order linings, threads etc.
- Manage and update fabrics and lining delivery tracking folders
Who you are
- A college/university graduate
- Experienced in the role, preferably within a luxury brand
- Knowledgeable about the RTW collection product development process
- Good knowledge of MS office, knowledge of PLM will be considered as an advantage
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Good team work skills
- Fluent in Italian
- Knowledge of English language will be considered as an advantage
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time