GUCCI MRTW Fabric Research & Development Assistant Internship
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
- Supporting the Menswear Fabric Research & Development Manager in multiple research and development steps: adequate fabrics procurement, preparation of technical sheets (including codes, colour’s name, etc.), orders management, pricing.
- Guarantee an updated and organized archive of fabrics and their details, including those used for the Collection and the discarded ones;
- Keeping relationships and sharing information with suppliers
- Managing email correspondence and shipping
- Other administrative tasks required by the Menswear Fabric Research & Development Manager
Things that should be in your background:
- A background in Fabric and Textile studies will be considered a plus
- Strong passion for fabric research and development
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Act in a manner that is considerate of others both as colleagues and as human beings
- Make the most out of situations to cultivate strong, trust-based relationships that turns into successful partnership
- Ability to work to rigorous deadlines with high pressure and change
- Ability to deal with uncertainty, keep a calm manner and react positively during stressful times
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time