GUCCI New Businesses Merchandising Planner
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Participates and contributes to the multibrand buying strategy and developments.
- Organizes and manages the activities linked to the product offer creation: product coding (manages hierarchy kpis, etc), end of season collection management.
- Accountable for collecting technical product information needed to sell online (i.e. product composition, size chart, compliance, etc…).
- Able to support the team in the buying activities: complete buy sheets (quantities, sizing, consolidation), send orders to vendors, managing the ordering process (terms and conditions, orders confirmations, etc).
- Liaises with finance and supply chain departments regarding vendors’ payment terms and deliveries.
- Accountable for pushing the partners for timely deliveries to ensure product availability aligned with launch planning.
- Evaluates performance and make recommendations to optimize sales (reorders/merchandise swaps) and subsequently liaising with vendors to take immediate actions.
- Elaborate weekly, monthly, seasonal business report .
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in merchandise planning or buying, ideally in a digital multibrand environment.
- Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the luxury & fashion industry.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data supporting analyses that drive insights.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to manipulate large quantities of data.
- Passion for start-ups, eCommerce, and rapid growth is a must.
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about new ways of planning.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make sound data driven decisions.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial approach and business acumen.
- Able to interacts with flexibility and diplomacy with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team, determined and curious.
- Full time