GUCCI New Businesses Project Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Drive adoption for new eCommerce concept and flow by engaging with various departments, managing ad hoc requests and overseeing performance.
- Oversee new eCommerce performance.
- Manage in autonomy a selection of streams. Responsible for:
- Scope the perimeter of the stream
- Identify the right stakeholders
- Identify critical points, interconnection with other stream/functions
- Scope and organize the work/stream
- Planning and set deadlines for the stream in coordination with the main project planning
- Manage the interaction with key stakeholders
- Monitor progress
- Present updates to the project leader and to the core team
- Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to identify business priorities and requirements to implement driving forward required solutions.
- Manage the troubleshooting of complex issues surfaced during the projects life-cycle.
- Work with business partners and technical teams on selected backlog priorities.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Identify, track, escalate and resolve project issues and risks; perform impact analysis and prioritization; identify and communicate appropriate corrective/mitigating actions.
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience in a multibrand digital organization.
- Strong eCommerce operational experience with the ability to re-imagine new ways to improve upon the client promise.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
- Ability to prioritize various tasks effectively to meet even challenging deadlines.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
- Understanding of technical integration of ideas, and the ability to build relationships with development roles and designers.
- Knowledge of English mandatory, mastery of any another language, including italian, would be a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint. Manhattan Order Management System knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to build KPIs and reports to monitor them to align the Management.
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across a multichannel environment.
- Possess deep knowledge of omni-channel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Possess professional attitude to create competitive advantage through an integrated and engaging omnichannel environment with exclusive clientele.
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to keep a start-up mentality to move the business forward; this means being resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and deliver innovative ideas which constantly improve the global customer experience.
- Able to clearly communicate to a wide audience the operational dynamics of the business, develop a case for new tools and initiatives, document clear business requirements and project status.
- Full time