GUCCI OPPORTUNITY: LOSS PREVENTION INTERNSHIP - START DATE 27/01/2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the Security Department as LOSS PREVENTION INTERNSHIP.
What will you learn with us?
Work effectively in a team environment while demonstrating the ability to work independently
- Support a wide range of projects as a delegated resource for miscellaneous task completion
- Manage and further develop the SAP/JDA reporting system, user support and training needs to gain knowledge of different types of fraud we look for and work to prevent them
The project involves the setting up of specific actions as part of the Loss prevention team:
- Get acquainted with department web tools in order to assure data quality & entry
- Use data analytics tools and software to help to fine tune/automate field reporting
- Identify enterprise performance indicators and gather metrics to ensure loss prevention activities
What are the basics?
- Master Degree in Risk Management or Statistics
- Accurate in managing sensitive data
- Analytic mindset and good Excel skills (Vlookup and Pivot table)
- Fast learner able to work independently, stay focused during busy periods, and proactively seek guidance if required
- Proficiency in Italian and English
- Empathetic and willing to learn
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time