GUCCI - Product Care Specialist (Full Time)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Ensure proactive management and implementation of in store Product Care activities, playing a bridging role between the store, local suppliers, and HQ. The person will be in charge of managing all the Product Care process at store level, including customers’ claims, tools management and system. His/her role will also concern the involvement of other staff members in PC activities.
Product Care Activities
- Daily management of ticketing process ensuring the completeness of ticket data and promptness (short lead time).
- Examine customer issues and define the good practices to ensure full consistency in the service provided (with support of Product Care Front Office).
- Daily management of customers’ claims and customers’ follow-up.
- Guarantee proper floor coverage to handle directly customers’ quality enquiries
- Interact on the floor with customers in order to facilitate easy solutions of claims
- Keep control on lead time of tickets resolution to meet customers’ expectations and ensure timely response to their inquiries.
- Application of the After Sales procedure at store level.
Store After Sales Governance
- Work cross functionally with Product Care Front Office and inventory/store back office for stock ticket management.
- Work with Product Care Front Office to provide information product quality issues.
- Direct contact with Product Care Front Office team to manage all kind of customers’ complains related to repairs impact on customer experience.
- Contact with Client Service in case of Customer’s legal escalation.
PM & Training
- Deliver training to other store staff members on:
- Managing customers’ claims in the proper way.
- Proper management of Gucci/Kering systems and tools (i.e. Web and Ipad applications).
- Product quality issues (i.e. during Morning Briefings).
- Gucci After Sales guidelines, procedures and policy.
- Excellent knowledge of Gucci products and collections. Previous experience in GG store is considered mandatory for the success of the role.
- Customer centric approach in understanding clients’ needs and ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and manage different priorities with a problem solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in delivering effective training.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Full time