GUCCI R&D Material Development Internship - START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Research & Development Material Innovation Department based in Florence plays a crucial role in researching and developing of leather and fabrics for leather goods and shoes and in scouting innovative materials.
Starting from January 27th 2020, we will offer an internship opportunity in the following team:
- Leather Goods & Shoes Material Development
What will you learn with us?
- Gain or increase your knowledge of raw materials such as leather and fabrics;
- Support in the management of Design Team’s requests in terms of materials;
- Deal with suppliers and raw materials order management;
- Prepare reports and carry out analysis
What are the basics?
- Recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Fashion or equivalent or going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship
- Passion for fashion and luxury
- Previous professional, educational or personal experience abroad
- Fluency in English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the second week of December 2019 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates) The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time