GUCCI Ready to Wear 3D Digital Product Maker Hats and Gloves
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in an innovative, cutting edge project of 3D product development and digitalization of Hats & Gloves accessories category. Having the baseline patterns that you will use to bring the models to life you can embark with us on this extraordinary voyage into the future of modelling and product development.
How you will contribute
- Creating 3D models for products managed by Hats & Gloves department
- Creating prototypes and assembling products in digital 3D based on inputs of Design Office
- Updating the technical cards based on any modifications made on products
- Creating renderings of the models in order to have a realistic representation of the products
- Collaborate with external suppliers and internal teams that participate in product realization
Who you are
- College/University degree in Fashion
- Knowledge of CAD 3D (experience with Clo3D will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of rendering and photo editing
- Experience in construction and pattern making for accessories and/or garments
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Passionate about Luxury Fashion
- Excellent in team-work
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time