GUCCI Ready to Wear Accessories Purchasing Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be an integral part of Gucci Purchasing RTW Department, supporting the purchasing of RTW accessories for the production process whilst guaranteeing top quality and adhering to timing standards. This exciting role will allow you to work in purchasing for a top luxury brand and to enhance your vast array of indispensable skills even further.
How you will contribute
- Evaluate purchasing needs
- Manage material orders for production
- Handle shipping of materials to the suppliers with all necessary documents and order entries
- Verify delivery times and oversee late deliveries
- Re-plan the delivery of non-compliant products
- Create reports
- Supervise accountability and agreement
- Contact suppliers
Who you are
- A college or economics university graduate
- Experience in a similar role in luxury brands would be considered an advantage
- Knowledgeable about suppliers, products, costs and manufacturing processes as well as aware of the supply chain (allocation, planning, production lead times, etc.)
- Endowed with problem solving skills
- A good communicator
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving purchasing team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time