GUCCI Ready To Wear and Décor After Sales Repair Center Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be an integral part of Gucci Technical After Sales Team, supporting the after sales processes and giving the top quality service to all the clients. This exciting role will allow you to work in contact with our sales points all around the region giving you the opportunity to enhance your communication and problem solving skills.
How you will contribute
- Manage repair requests from the whole EMEA region
- Communicate with sales points across the region and support the repair center services end-to-end
- Receive and control the items to be repaired
- Together with technicians find the suitable solution to the problem
- Deliver the item for the repair
- Manage and follow-up tickets in the system
- Receive repaired items and send them back to the sales point
- Manage the requests for additional missing or damaged accessories, collaborate with purchasing department and deliver them to the sales point
- Track and control repair costs
Who you are
- A college or high-school degree
- Experience in a similar role in luxury brands would be considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Endowed with problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken is mandatory
- Available for occasional travel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving purchasing team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time