GUCCI Regional Assistant Merchandiser WRTW
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
We are looking for a Regional Merchandiser Assistant for the WRTW Merchandising team in order to support the global business performance of the assigned category. You will contribute in monitoring the Regional WRTW business, optimizing the balance between assortment and stock and to maximize sales growth across region and Hubs.
- Reporting and analysis monitoring detailed sales and stock for the specific category (style, store, etc.);
- Optimization in stock allocation and helping buyer in merchandise assortment for stores;
- Maximize sales and results by store through collaboration with the stores: store visits in order to better understanding of the market;
- Participate in Regional presentations, meetings and linked to the buys;
- Working actively with the Merchandiser and the Merchandising Manager during campaigns;
- Liaising with stores.
- Successful studies in business management, majoring in business administration or marketing;
- Previous experience at least of 2 years in Buying or Merchandising in similar contests;
- Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for opportunity presented;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude;
- Fluent in English;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented, and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!
- Full time