GUCCI Showroom Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
- Working in collaboration with the Showroom & Operational Flow team in executing all pre Market scheduling.
- Managing the organization and planning of showroom events, arranging the regional calendar.
- Ensuring proper coverage of the Showroom in terms of Showroom Assistants, Back-office Assistants and Dressers during Shooting Events and Collection Presentation.
- Management of samples and assortment in Show-room.
- Interaction and coordination with different Departments (i.e. Style, VM, etc) to ensure the smooth set up of the Showroom in terms of sample management flow and Visual Merchandising set up and breakdowns.
- Overseeing the customer orders’ processing, monitoring the sales targets achievement.
Things that should be in your background:
- Excellent knowledge of Gucci products and collections.
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills.
- Proven working experience under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven working experience in Luxury brand show-room environment.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and manage different priorities with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Full time