GUCCI Social Impact Project Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
In order to allow all employees to advocate and be a hero in their community, we are looking for a new Social Impact Project Coordinator to join the Global Brand & Culture Engagement team on this journey.
How can you make an impact?
Bringing your best self to work while being accountable for:
- Collectively designing yearly strategy and define cascade plan, including recurrent monitoring and reporting to maximize Gucci’s impact on local communities
- Leading the core team and fostering daily engagement with local Changemakers Committees (8)
- Acting as connector with NGOs as needed
- Advocating at all levels of the organization
- Managing operationally the partnership with the volunteering platform (including overseeing technicalities, bugs resolution, contract reviews, new features
- Supporting integration of new Grant digital process, in close relationship with CSR, Compliance and Legal dept.
- Developing compelling narrative and interacting regularly with Gucci Equilibrium and Linkedin editorial teams
- Consolidating reporting on all social impact activities across the brand
- Participating in related conferences
- Coaching 1 direct team person (Specialist)
- Highly organized, ability to self-direct and prioritize constantly evolving workload
- Passion for internal and external facing content creation, a natural storyteller
- Volunteering and social impact expertise
- Curiosity to continuously research best practices, new approaches and trends
- Able to work with all levels of the organization (corporate, retail and factory employees, including leadership)
- English mandatory, Italian preferred
- Knowledge of creative softwares a plus
Want to learn more?
- Full time