GUCCI Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team.
- Manage the employee lifecycle of the client advisor both online through Workday and local platforms and offline through paper forms and documents.
- HR Dept. Job Description - For internal use only Page 2 of 2
- Partner with the Store Manager and Human Resources on employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty.
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives.
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
- Full utilisation of the various clienteing tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base.
- Lead the execution of clientelling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Utilise digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within a luxury fashion company
- Proven ability to drive results
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong experience of clienteling and CRM within luxury
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for fashion luxury
- Fluency in an additional language is advantageous
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- United Kingdom