GUCCI Visual Merchandising Designer
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Based on a given theme, research for visual references and analyze existing trends according to the scope of work, create mood boards and present creative ideas to stakeholders.
- Once the proposal is validated - produce initial sketches, high quality renders and technical drawings, as well as detailed material presentations.
- Review executive drawings and material samples to ensure alignment with design specifications are met
- Undertake design project from concept to completion, working closely with team members and regional teams.
Things that should be in your background:
- Highly creative, interested in visual arts/graphic communication and fashion
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AutoCAD and rendering software (e.g. Rhinoceros, 3D Studio Max, etc...)
- Strong project and time management skills
- Team working and goal oriented
- Experience in the luxury goods field is preferred
- Good knowledge of English will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in similar roles will be considered a plus
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time