GUCCI Warehouse Staff - Milan
Gucci - Temporary
Milano - Italy
• Manage sample orders by preparing delivery notes.
• Manage the pieces of jewelry samples, preparing them for collection and reordering deliveries.
• Check the status of outgoing and returning jewelry pieces
• Manage the DDT and all the documentation necessary for handling.
• Use the AS400 order management system.
• Prior experience in the Logistics sector - sample management and / or piece handling.
• Knowledge of jewelry pieces and values.
• Diploma or higher education degree.
• Knowledge of AS400.
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Excellent organizational skills, precision and reliability.
• Maximum care and attention for the goods handled.
• Good standing and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent management of stress and workloads.
• Wide availability for overtime during the week and in the week-end.
• Availability to travel (possible travel abroad).
• Availability to manage daily working hours flexibly with colleagues.
- Full time