GUCCI Women Ready to Wear Product Developer
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will play a fundamental role in the development of Women’s RTW collections of the brand. You will support the Women’s RTW product development manager in interpreting and producing samples based on the indications from the Design Office and will collaborate closely with other departments such as Raw Materials Research and Purchasing and Pattern Making.
How you will contribute
- Attend fittings in Italy and abroad
- Prepare technical sheets
- Brief the Pattern Making Department on inputs from the Design Office
- Oversee the work of the internal Pattern Making Department and Atelier and coordinate the respective managers
- Ensure that the agreed timing for the collection development is respected
- Create line sheets on the system (Stealth)
- Create files containing fitting and collection information
- Construct files for pre-cost and cost information
- Follow VIP, PR and special requests in terms of product and database
- Devise files for selling books and notes
- Ship prototypes and collections
- Make and manage budget, grid files and weekly follow-ups
Who you are
- An individual with previous experience in a similar role, preferably working on the development of WRTW collections
- Organized and able to plan efficiently
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad from time to time
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time